BICEP LIVE- O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON
10.09.21 TICKETS VALID FROM - 27.03.20
11.09.21 TICKETS VALID FROM - 28.03.20
COVID-19 update - Whilst the venue requirements for entry are below, we recommend everyone (even if
you’re fully vaccinated) take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the event.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
COVID-19 – ENTRY - O2 Academy Brixton.
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (such test to be taken within 24 hours prior
to attending the event at the venue); or
- Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the
arrival at the venue); or
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue
(and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please be ready to show this when you arrive.
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
- NHS Rapid Lateral Flow tests are free. You can order NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests here or pick
from any pharmacy or test site.
- Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
- You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this
COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling
number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
- You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of
- Text OR email confirmation of your result
- OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App.
- OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119.
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
- We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
- Please use the
NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or the NHS website to download it as a PDF
it sent to you in an email.
- You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only - not test results - 2 weeks
having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be
with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working
requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
- Here’s how to get a record of your vaccination status in Scotland, Wales
PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
- Please use the NHS
COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve
self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.
- We’d like it if you’d wear a face covering. Whilst it’s no longer a
requirement, we’d encourage you to be mindful of others, and follow this
advice about personal responsibility. All venue staff will be too.
HAVE YOUR TICKET READY
- If you have a mobile ticket, then your phone is your ticket, so your tickets will not be
you or be available for print.
- Locate your tickets in your Ticketmasteror Dice account, or in the Ticketmaster or Dice App.
All cloakrooms are currently closed, so only bring what you really need. Security measures
still in place so we may ask to check your bag.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
- Before you travel, please check all transport routes for the latest information, services
timetables. Plan ahead and know how you’re going to get home.
FAQS – HELP US TO
- Please go through these FAQs.
It’s important. Everything you need to know will be there, including how to get in
- Your support and understanding will go a long way if things take a little longer than
used to, so your patience is appreciated.